The chickens have been eating a lot of treats this week. My parents garden has been producing some massive zucchini because, well honestly everyone has had their share of squash! As a result our chickens have had lots of yummy treats. Not much has changed other than the fact that we hear the rooster crow much more often. hopefully were only about a month out from getting eggs? I sure hope so anyway.
Lots of veggie treats:
Jon and the rooster:
Did you miss Round I?
1. I will wear my rubber boots with any outfit. They are the ideal footwear.
2. My nails do not hold nail polish for more than an hour, but they are stained by various chores for eternity.
3. We love what we do. We really love to work. Outside, in the sun, in the garden, around the animals or in the kitchen. We enjoy it!
4. Home grown, canned food makes me smile from ear to ear.
5. Farm work brings more accomplishment than any other job. There are hard days, but never bad days when you share the work with the one you love.
What lessons have you learned in life?